Sequencing Accounts and Reservations
- The sequencing calendar is here: http://webapps.sciences.fas.harvard.edu/spinal/
- All Sequencing Facility users must have a Domain Account in order to use the signup pages and to be able to retrieve sequencing data (this is an MCB, CGR, CCB, CNS, or OEB Active Directory account). If you don't have an account Domain Account, apply for one through this link: https://www.lsdiv.harvard.edu/hu_auth/account.php (requires a Harvard PIN).
- Once you have your domain account, email email@example.com and request access to the sequencing calendar. Specify whether you want access to staff-run or self-run sequencing.
- Enter billing information for your sequencing work by logging into the calendar and clicking on the "expense code needed" link. This will allow you to send a request to your lab's financial administrator. He or she will receive the request and log in to the system to enter a 33-digit code for you to use.
- Sign up for time by choosing the appropriate calendar and clicking on the date on which you'd like to make the reservation.
If you experience any problems with the system, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a full description of the problem.